There is no 9 to 5 if you don’t want it to be. But, if not 9 to 5, then what?
Switch to FREELANCING
Though the freelance economy in India is still emerging, yet its work flexibility, independence, and multifarious exposure provide it an edge over the regular 9 to 5 jobs.
And guess what! With the growing demand for freelancers in today’s scenario, you can now make a good fortune at your own comfort.
Inshaan Corp strives to make sure that you have an exact idea about freelancing before you switch over to become one.
So here are the top 5 freelancing jobs that pay the most
1) Digital Marketing
In the 21st century, digital marketing is one of the most popular methods to promote brands and improve their reach among the common mass by the use of digital platforms. A freelance digital marketer basically helps companies promote their products and services online, reach out to the client’s target audience, drive them to the client’s website, and convert them into paying customers.
It also encompasses various skills such as SEO, SMM, SEM, content marketing, email marketing, PPC advertising, lead generation, etc.
• Excellent grasp on SEO and SEM.
• Outstanding copywriting and editing skills.
• In-depth knowledge of video production and video marketing.
• Experience in working with analytics tools like Google Analytics
• The average annual salary for freelance Digital Marketing specialists in India ranges anywhere between ₹574,152-959,353 LPA.
• As for specialized job profiles like UX Designers, can make around ₹7-10 LPA.
• Talented professionals can charge around ₹700- ₹1500 per hour for their digital marketing skills.
2) Content Writing
The brilliant use of words in order to portray the thoughts, feelings, and requirements of the client in a way that grabs the attention of a large audience base towards the product of the client is known as content writing.
Freelance Content Writers create content for websites, blog posts, articles, white papers, newsletters, eBooks, webinar scripts, email copies, product descriptions, and social media posts.
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
• Strong communication skills
• Time management and organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge of SEO
• Proficiency in working on platforms like Word Press, Google Docs, MS Word, etc.
Freelance writers in India can earn around ₹16,343 per month. They may charge between ₹150 to ₹250 or more per 500 words.
3) Graphic Designing
Graphic designing refers to the creation of visual concepts and illustrations in order to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
Where all amazing strategies might fade, the use of vibrant images and colorful illustrations, never fails to attract the gaze of the audience.
• Creative flair with a passion for design.
• Organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent networking and people skills.
• Proficiency in working with design tools like Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Photoshop, Procreate, etc.
The average annual salary for freelance Graphic Designers in India is around ₹5,21,505 LPA, whereas the average hourly pay may vary between ₹250 to ₹300
4) Web Developer
Web Developing is an art; not everyone can master it.
With an increasing number of companies shifting to the digital realm, the demand for Web Developers is soaring high.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Testing and debugging skills.
• In-depth knowledge of back-end development basics.
• Excellent design and UI /UX skills.
Freelance Web Developers in India can earn a monthly salary ranging between ₹16,000-23,500. LinkedIn stats state that the salary of freelance Web Developers is in India is ₹37,500 per month.
5) Online Educator
Taking into account the current pandemic scenario, online education is the best option to educate children. So being an online educator or tutor in today’s scenario isn’t just a good method of making money but also a noble task; imparting knowledge to the future of our nation even during such hard times.
• Qualification in a particular subject
• Good communication skills
• Technological knowledge
• Time management skills
• Should know how to make the class more interesting
• Must teach how to apply the concepts practically
Beginners can make around Rs 200 per hour, which can increase to Rs 500 as you gain experience and expertise. Thus, an online educator can earn ₹15000 per month.
The key to a successful freelancing career lies in enhancing your demand in the respective industry. To learn more skills, work hard, be the master of your own will.
Start your freelancing career with Inshaan Corp today!